You are finally ready to start your very own business. Have you thought about the benefits of incorporating or forming an LLC? what implications (legal and otherwise) does owning your own business have on your personal assets? Incorporating or forming an LLC may have significant benefits for your business and your personal assets, both legally and from a tax perspective*. T.A.M. offers complete corporate or LLC formation services, at savings of hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, when compared to attorneys.
T.A.M. is a mobile & emergency Notary Public Service. We seek to provide each and every one of our clients with the most professional and dedicated Mobile Notary Public Service.
We strive to make every transaction as easy and smooth as possible for all parties involved. T.A.M. brings the Notary Public right to your doorstep, home or workplace, and at the time that is most convenient for you. In this way we are able to spare you the headaches of dealing with traffic, or the inconvenience of losing working hours.
All our Notary-Signing Agents are bilingual, completely fluent in both English and Spanish, thereby assuring that all parties involved shall fully understand the transaction and related documents. Certified and trained to handle all documents and are bonded and insured.
- Incorporate or Form an LLC – Our all inclusive corporate/LLC formation services include filing your application, name search, complete corporate/LLC kit with professional documents, seal, stamp, and free shipping.
- Tax ID Number – We file for and obtain a Federal Tax ID Number (or Employers Identification Number), at NO additional cost.
- Tax Forms – SB Suite can file tax form elections on your behalf (such as S-Corp election).
- Experience – Your documents are reviewed, completed and filed by professionals.
- Savings – Our fees can save you hundreds of dollars, when compared to your local Attorney.
- All-Inclusive – We will obtain your Tax ID #, and complete your S-Corp election form, at NO addItional charge.
- Guaranteed – We guarantee the accurate filing of your corporation or LLC.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 1. Simply our CONTACT ME request form or contact us directly via email or toll-free phone
- 2. One of our Customer Service Representatives will contact you and provide you with a complete and accurate quote for your State of incorporation.
- 3. Complete a simple questionnaire and we will file all the necessary paperwork.
- 4. Receive your complete Corporate or LLC kit within 15-30 days.