T.A.M.’s COMPLETE BOOKS service consists of month-end bookkeeping, which includes the following:
- Monthly accounting of all business expenses
- Monthly accounting of sales and deposits
- Monthly bank reconciliation of business bank accounts
- Monthly financial reports: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, trial balance, and general ledger
The COMPLETE BOOKS service is our most popular offering. It’s the perfect solution for small business owners who desire monthly bookkeeping, for a variety of reasons:
We recommend this plan for:
- Business owners you would like to see how their business is performing on a monthly basis, so that they can make critical decisions. By knowing exactly where your money is being spent and how much revenue you are realizing, you can make critical decisions to grow your business.
- Businesses with payroll.
- Businesses that are required by franchise agreements to provide monthly financial reports.
- Businesses that have loans and are required to provide their bank with monthly financial reports.
Our process is highly streamlined. Through our unique centralized data processing method, we are able to provide small businesses with top quality accounting services at great savings. Our process involves three main steps:
- 1. Send your month-end documents (bank statements, check ledger, etc.) via our toll-free fax, email, or mail
- 2. We input and process all data onto our accounting system.
- 3. We make any necessary classifications, adjustments, and reviews.
- 4. We complete and provide you with professional financial reports for the month.
Any questions about your reports or your account? Simply call or email us and we will answer all your questions immediately. Because we are a completely remote service, our staff is always available and responsive to your needs.